Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Words That Breathe Life


Featured Author: Victoria "V. Bella" Mills

A few years ago I started using my own words as a form of therapy for life's struggles and achievements. Later, I compiled all of these saved journal pieces to create Words That Breathe Life. The premise for this book is a personal journal of real-life situations that were turned into a message for the day. These experiences touch on pain, hurt, betrayal, fulfillment, delight and other raw emotions. Although wonderful to seek knowledge from our elders, it is also great to have a peer who can relate more to today’s world and give sound advice. I am hoping my book will encourage you to embrace life, learn from your mistakes and celebrate happiness while continuing on your journey of existence.

- V. BELLA


[CLICK ON IMAGE FOR PURCHASE]

No comments:

Post a Comment